Welcome to S. Mounce Transcription Co..
Our Products & Services
Our attention to confidential, fast and accurate transcription service has made us an industry leader. At S. Mounce Transcription, the customer always comes first, and we constantly strive to exceed your expectations!
With our wide range of services, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for. If you require assistance, we are ready to provide you with expert results. We offer high-quality, cost-effective transcription services that cover the varying needs of medical and buisness professionals. From medical transcripts to creation of lecture notes, we can do it all. Free 800 # dial-in dictation service and FTP File Transfer are available - both are HIPAA compliant.
5 Reasons to Consider Outsourcing your Transcription Needs:
1. You only pay for what you need when you need it: Your transcription volume will always fluctuate depending on patient volume, which can be difficult to manage in-house if you don't have at least two dedicated employees on staff with the skills to transcribe your reports. Keeping at least two transcriptionists or more on payroll can be expensive and they will surely be underused when patient volume declines.
2. Outsourcing saves money: Your financial savings can be significant. A full-time office staffer in the U.S. earns about $35,000 annually plus medical insurance, paid vacations, sick days, etc. Your savings could be as much as 30% by using an outside transcriptionist instead of a salary employee.
3. Experienced staff: Medical transcription is a field that requires excellent listening skills, ability to focus and accuracy. In order to accomplish these tasks, it is important that interruptions be kept at a minimum. Transcription companies do nothing but transcribe reports and are masters in this field. Office staff members experience frequent interruptions, and it is often difficult for them to deliver accurate, timely reports.
4. Flexibility: Success in the medical field requires being able to keep up with rapidly changing environments, i.e. turnaround times for different specialties, adding new specialties, report format changes, new treatments, changing voice recognition software, etc. These are a few of the "curve balls" a flexible transcription company can help your practice manage.
5. Outsourcing frees up your staff to handle other tasks: Outsourcing means you can make more efficient use of the personnel you have for a minimal investment. This increases productivity and reduces your costs.
Where to Find Us:
S. Mounce Transcription Co.
PO Box 1164
Farmingdale, New York 11735
Extended business hours
To accommodate our customers' deadlines, we have three shifts available to meet your needs.